6 April bulletin: free marketing resources
Since the list of resources we shared last week seemed to go down well. We’ve scoured the internet to come up with more gems.
SEMrush is giving away free access to its Social Media Toolkit, Neil Patel’s all-in-one SEO tool Ubersuggest is now ‘more free’, and Adobe is providing three free months of its Magento Commerce and Marketo Engage products.
Ever fancied going to one of the MarTech events but can’t afford the trip to San Fran? Worry not. Discover MarTech: A Virtual Event For Strategies & Solutions, is now free. Or, if you’d like to have a go at hosting your own virtual event but aren’t sure where to start, check out this step-by-step guide from YouTube.
Has the absence of a commute left you with a little more free time? Google has a variety of high quality free courses available. Industry reports such as The State of Influencer Marketing 2020: Benchmark Report by Influencer Marketing Hub, the Third Annual ABM Benchmark Study by ITSMA, and this channel marketing guide by B2B Marketing, are also free and worth your time.
I hope you find these tools useful. We’ll continue to keep you informed about useful developments in this space.
More free tools for B2B marketers:
- Google’s guide to hosting virtual events on YouTube
- LinkedIn’s mobile-only events function allows you to promote your event to a public or private list
- LinkedIn’s conversational ads are somewhere between chatbot and InMail, and are designed to encourage engagement as you ‘choose your own path’
- Cookiepedia is the largest database of pre-categories cookies and online tracking technologies
- Free trials of useful tools (available year-round): Kahoot, Conceptboard and
- UKFundraising’s comprehensive list of free services for non-profits