Marketing Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
We are looking for a talented Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join our Brand To Sales™ Client Services team working with a variety of exciting Global B2B brands.
You’ll work closely with our creative, planning, digital, media and strategy teams to deliver hard working inbound marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You’ll be as obsessive about getting results as we are, driving campaigns to achieve client goals from awareness to demand generation. This is a really exciting role, ideal for someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and work on the full end-to-end marketing spectrum.
A driving force within your accounts, your role will include:
- Managing day-to-day campaign activity across multiple accounts to ensure timely delivery of high-quality work in line with the brief, budget, agreed objectives and KPIs
- Taking client briefs accurately, articulating it to internal teams to ensure quality of output and to timelines.
- Building client relationships, managing clients comms, meetings and aligning expectations on campaigns
- Working closely with the media team to deliver paid media campaigns within Google, LinkedIn and Twitter as well as media partnerships and content syndication
- Managing marketing automation nurture campaigns, ABM projects and digital web build alongside specialist teams.
- Continued campaign analysis and optimisation to generate growth and ensure client satisfaction
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 year proven B2B marketing experience in a similar agency role
- Experience in planning and executing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, budget management, timing scheduling and resource planning
- Experience of content creation and copywriting for B2B brands
- Good to have but not a must: experience with marketing automation platforms, paid media management, content marketing, digital projects and ABM.
- Confident and articulate verbal and written communicator, can foster strong relationships both internally and externally
- Takes pride and personal responsibility for maintaining exceptional client servicing standards
- An analytical mindset and methodical approach
- Excellent attention to detail
You will report to the Account Director and work alongside the wider client services team.
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 25 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.
Everyone should feel at home, at work. At Octopus Group, all employees can be true to their authentic selves. Everyone is empowered to bring what makes us special and unique to the work we do. We are committed to investing in an inclusive culture that maximises the talent, skills, and diversity of our workforce. We strive to ensure that inclusivity and equality are not only at the heart of our company, but also aligned with all the clients and suppliers we work with.