Senior Paid Media Manager
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll take the reins of our Paid Media accounts and get stuck in to deliver fantastic results from the strategies and relationships you build with our clients. You will plan and execute client media buying across Google, Facebook, Microsoft Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. You will develop strategies designed to drive growth for our clients.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, self-driven, keen to continually improve and with a great attention to detail. Ideally, you will be analytically minded and comfortable with data, numbers and live and breathe Excel!
Reporting to the Head of Paid Media, this will be an incredibly fast paced and diverse role where you can make a difference, working as part of close knit & collaborative team, who are passionate about what they do.
- Manage and deliver B2B paid social and PPC campaigns across all channels from start to finish including set-up, optimisation and reporting
- Develop and grow our existing client relationships to ensure consistent stream of excellent creative, revenue-generating work. Work closely with our clients to plan ahead and integrate campaigns with broader marketing plans
- Devise budgets for social advertising and present best recommendations to clients
- Delivering impactful content calendars with strategic understanding of our clients’ objectives and a knowledge of their tone of voice, guidelines and nuance
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals, and funnels setup)
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports have monthly progress calls with clients
- Analyse performance data and derive insights about client customer behaviour
- Ensure campaigns deliver according to the client’s objectives while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance
- Work with senior team to maintain profitability on all projects and campaigns
- Explore new campaign strategies and models, and continuously improve the campaign strategies through data monitoring and analysis
- Management and tutoring of more junior members of the team with the potential of having direct reports
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 3 years’ experience in paid media for B2B brands (search and social, display would be a plus)
- Proven track record of paid social campaign management with at least 2 years’ experience of PPC management
- Ideally Google Academy Certified, however not essential
- Operational experience in running PPC accounts in Search, Display and Paid Social (both manual and automatic)
- Proven track record of demonstrating empathetic client skills and a strategic ability to grow long-term client relationships and accounts
- Well-versed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience successfully managing projects and growing relationships with clients and working with cross-functional teams and agency partners
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media, digital and current communications and content marketing trends
- Proven experience accurately reporting and analysing numbers and metrics
- Proficient in paid advertising reporting, measurement and analytics e.g. Google Analytics, in-platform reporting tools on social media etc.
- Experience developing strategic recommendations/proposals for social media and digital activations (paid/organic) and KPIs to effectively measure success
- Result and solution-oriented with a strategic mindset, good logical thinking and strong in data analysis
- Strong execution and good capacity for pressure, and a good sense of communication and co-working
- Ability to deliver high quality work, multi-task and project manage/manage deadlines, and delegate tasks with ease
- Be credible and comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind
You will report to the Head of Paid Media
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 25 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.