Leading Edge Forum improved UX to increase inbound leads for their advisory services
Leading Edge Forum wanted to re-design the advisory services pages on their site for greater customer engagement and conversion (both top of funnel and bottom of funnel). The core branding needed to remain consistent with the rest of the site, but additional flare could be added to the designs to enhance UX and increase engagement.
Our first step was to review page analytics and conduct a technical website audit. We discovered that Leading Edge Forum's Pardot integration had not been effectively completed. As such, it was not optimised to generate MQLs for the business. We also discovered that their website had a number of key technical issues that were affecting visibility on SERP (Search Engine Results Pages).
Having identified the key issues, we recommended and carried out the following changes:
- Wireframed both the individual and overarching advisory service pages to prioritise content, taking users naturally through the marketing funnel to conversion.
- Added Pardot form handlers onto all advisory services pages to improve conversion rates.
- Added subtle animation to draw users attention to key benefits and Leading Edge Forum services.
- Introduced relevant resources onto the page to encourage users to read related materials during the same session.
- Added auto-populated CMS page titles, excerpts and meta descriptions fields with manual override to help improve ranking on SERP.
- Removed unnecessary redirects to reduce redirects chains or legacy content.
- Implemented CDN and improved caching for improved site load time.
Year on year results
- Average page load speed reduced from 6+ seconds to 3.4seconds (33% redution)
- 22.1% increase in form conversion rates
- Organic traffic up 12.14%
- 3x increase in UK keywords with 4 x increase in page 1 results