Account Director – Demand Generation
We are looking for a talented Account Director with strengths in planning and delivering integrated inbound marketing and digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of all things related to inbound marketing.
- You’ll bring knowledge of ABM, marketing automation, content, social for demand gen, to develop and execute multi-channel inbound marketing campaigns for our clients as well as being a driving force in our team.
- You will lead accounts and be the main point of contact for the client’s senior stakeholders, ensuring first class communication on campaign planning, reporting and meetings. You’ll become a trusted advisor to the client.
- You’ll be accountable for the smooth management of projects and campaigns on your account, you’ll bring the right people in the agency together to align on timings and ensuring all stages are mapped out.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven B2B marketing agency experience
- A natural people manager with the leadership skills that bring people to together to achieve a common goal
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Good stakeholder management – internal and with clients
- Project management – great organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple moving parts
- Creative thinker and creative problem solver
- Planning and strategic mindset
- Up to date with marketing best practices
You will report to a Client Director.
222 Grays Inn Road, London
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.