We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our Brand To Sales™ Client Services team working with a variety of global technology brands. You’ll work closely with our Creative, Planning and Strategy teams to deliver hard working inbound marketing campaigns across email marketing, digital media and events. You’ll be as obsessive about demand generation as we are, tweaking campaign components to get maximum results.
- Managing campaigns to time, brief and budget
- Delivering paid media campaigns within Google, LinkedIn and Twitter as well as media partnerships and content syndication
- Executing email marketing automation nurture campaigns in HubSpot and/or Marketo
- Continued campaign analysis and optimisation to generate growth and ensure client satisfaction
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven B2B marketing experience in a similar agency role
- An analytical mindset and methodical approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hands on experience managing marketing automation platforms
- Experience in planning and executing inbound marketing campaigns, budget management, timing scheduling and resource planning
You will report to a Marketing Account Director
222 Grays Inn Road, London
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.