We are looking for a Campaign Strategist with a focus on technology, digital, automation and associated services within a B2B marketing setting. Working with some of the most diverse and fascinating organisations in the world.
- Collaborating with the client services team to produce high quality brief responses for our clients. Requiring a deep understanding on unpicking client challenges, structuring insights, generating innovative ideas and presenting deliverables.
- Building the strategy for clients to solve their problems across the brand to sales spectrum working across Brand, Awareness + Reputation and Demand Generation
- Producing insight-driven client presentations and compelling narratives to support and build your clients’ brand strategies w
- Conduct research and gather insights through desk research, analysis of survey data, interviews with subject matter experts and business leads to develop strategic recommendations
- Own their area of expertise across all client touchpoints, leading conversations with clients and presenting findings clearly and convincingly to client markets and sales team
- Thrive off briefing and brainstorming with creative teams – bringing structure, clarity to lots of information plus the sparks to fire a creative session.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years creative agency experience in a strategy/planning role
- Proven experience developing strategic narratives and client presentations, writing and presenting strategic briefs autonomously with minimal oversight
- Previous experience managing and/or guiding client thinking
- Excellent desk researcher, able to engage with industry reports and research
- Have the mentality to work at pace, problem solving, seeing the bigger picture and turning insights into actionable deliverables is essential to the long-term success
- Positive attitude: ‘Can do’ approach and willing to give everything a go
- Strong communication skills: confident enough to speak up, challenge and ask why
- An analytical mind with a hunger for driving business results for clients
- Numerate and articulate – commercial acumen to tell the story using data and insights
You will report to the Strategy Director.
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 25 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.
Apply for this job: