Digital Account Manager/Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, client facing Digital Account Manager / Project Manager. You will support on the management of their client’s digital projects which are wide ranging and cover the full digital mix including full build web projects and digital marketing campaigns.
This role is both hands-on and strategic and would suit someone with previous experience managing multiple digital / web projects in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for a new challenge in a rapidly growing environment where you can make a real difference then please apply.
Your skillset should cover the full digital spectrum and you should be comfortable talking to clients about anything digital including: Website development, SEO Strategy, CRM Optimisation and their overall Digital strategy.
- Client management – Working with multiple clients on a daily basis being responsible for their digital performance, satisfaction and project delivery as well as taking creative briefs.
- Project management – Working with our developers, designers and the wider team on the full website development lifecycle, from wire framing to testing and launch
- Website maintenance – Implement maintenance requests from clients either personally via client CMS or by briefing development team on requirements.
- CRM – Consulting and working with internal teams to optimise inbound marketing content to improve conversion rates and boost search engine rankings
- Implementing processes to improve efficiency and performance.
- Work with the Head of Digital and marketing services team to identify opportunities to promote Octopus Group’s integrated services where appropriate
- Influence Octopus Group’s integrated proposition and service offering to identify upsell opportunities
- Brief Responses and Proposal writing – Respond to briefs with outline approach, liaising with the relevant internal teams to ensure accurate costs and timescales for delivery as well as writing the technical specifications of projects including business requirement, project scope, risks and issues for client sign off.
Desired Skills and Experience:
At least 3 years’ experience working agency-side within a digital marketing and project management role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be a strong team player with integrity and collaboration skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills in order to gain trust with established clients
- Excellent project management skills and confidence in making well-informed decisions
- Extremely organised with meticulous planning skills
- A thirst for new learning and a drive to develop new approaches which further thinking within the agency
- A friendly and professional manner at all times
Technical and practical experience working with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- SEO tools including MOZ & SEMRUSH
(Knowledge in the following areas would be highly beneficial)
You will report to the Head of Digital
222 Grays Inn Road, London
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including a competitive commission structure, our benefits package of 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.
Apply for this job: