Digital Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
We are looking for a talented Account Manager with strengths in planning and delivering creative integrated content marketing and digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of all things content; with inbound marketing, social and paid media skills being particularly desirable. Knowledge of PR and the delivery of PR campaigns will also be a big positive for the right candidate.
The Account Manager:
- Is a creative force in our teams, bringing current knowledge of paid, earned, owned and shared media (PESO) channels to develop and plan creative integrated campaigns for clients
- Is the linchpin in our account teams, so you will play a vital part in planning for and driving success for clients
- Ensures high-quality and effective delivery of client programmes across the PESO mix
- Manages a team of excellent account executives and junior account executives to ensure projects, tasks and KPIs are met as agreed with the client
- Project manages client programmes to hit deadlines and achieve client objectives.
- Is the client’s day to day contact so will have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships
- Is a trouble-shooter, with the ability to handle tough situations and deliver amicable solutions for client and agency
- Will manage a mix of big brand and smaller B2B clients across sectors, however, experience in technology, professional services and/or employment/HR
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience planning and delivering integrated content-led campaigns for clients across the PESO mix
- Proven experience in running complex and effective content campaigns, which exceed client expectationswith the ability to learn new concepts quickly and challenge the status quo
- A passion for digital, with experience across a wide range of social media channels and digital technologies
- At least 3 years’ experience working agency-side within a content role
- Excellent communication skills, including strong copywriting and an eye for high-quality written content.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong relationships quickly
- Team management experience and demonstrable success in nurturing and mentoring junior team members
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Extremely organised with meticulous planning skills
- Has a good knowledge and interest in the latest marketing technology tools (marketing automation, social tools, measurement etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in measuring and evaluating integrated campaigns
- A thirst for new learning and a drive to develop new approaches which further thinking within the agency
- A friendly and professional manner at all times
You will report to the Account Director
222 Grays Inn Road, London
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.