We are looking for a bright, articulate and focused Intern to join our Finance team. You will be enthusiastic and willing to take on varied tasks and can adapt to a different day, every day.This is a great chance to immerse yourself in finance function within a fun-loving and ambitious marketing agency. If you prove successful in the role we would consider the opportunity to make it a permanent role.
- Support the team with the Group Purchase Ledger
- Reconcile Control Accounts with Monthly Supplier Listings
- Supplier Setup
- Shared responsibility for Nominal Ledger coding/posting.
- Shared responsibility for Input & process of supplier invoices
- Shared responsibility of post remittance advices
- Adhere to Month End Management Accounts Timetable requirements
- To code and post supplier invoices to the Creditors Ledger and ensure costs and overhead charges are accurately recorded and kept up to date codings
- Process and pay the companies expenses on an ad hoc basis
- Assist the accounting team with ad hoc tasks & reports
- Take calls from suppliers and clients regarding payments and queries
- Keep on top of filing for the finance team
- Ensure all processes are documented and stored centrally to improve company information
What we are looking for:
- You will be educated to degree level, ideally within a relevant field
- You will have at least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Your will consider yourself as a people person with strong relationship building skills
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You will have excellent numeracy and literacy skills both in written word and verbally
- You will demonstrate inquisitive problem solving mind with good general administration, planning, organising and time management skills.
- Integrity and discretion
- You will demonstrate the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines on a variety of competing projects and tasks
You will report to the Management Accountant
222 Grays Inn Road, London
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.