We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Junior Designer to join our Creative team at Octopus Group. The Junior Designer will work closely with copywriters and designers on multi-disciplined projects across print and digital. Your main job will be to design high-standard guides, reports and infographics for our tech clients, but you’ll also be happy getting involved in digital work on landing pages, social cards, banners and EDMs, as well as internal marketing collateral in support of the marketing team. If this sounds like you, get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
- Working with the Head of Design to develop initial design concepts and follow them through to final artwork
- Working collaboratively with our account and marketing teams to deliver against briefs, and develop visual concepts, mock-ups and final deliverables
- Creating editorial design – guides, reports and infographics
- Digital design for landing pages, EDMs, banners and social assets
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout your work
- Driving client satisfaction across all touchpoints to ensure a consistent and positive experience with Octopus Group
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in Adobe CC, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A good understanding of editorial grids, content hierarchy and layout
- The ability to follow, interpret and build upon brand guidelines
- A good understanding of digital design
- Good organisational skills
- A sense of humour!
- Minimum three years of experience in the creative industry
- Agency experience preferred, but not a blocker
You will report to the Head of Design
222 Grays Inn Road, London
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.