Research Executive, Loudhouse
Loudhouse (www.loudhouse.co.uk) is looking for a Research Executive who is date driven and passionate about research, insight and analytics and using this to drive cutting edge content marketing for technology and professional services brands.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting agencies in London where you can really make your mark. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment where we’ll make sure you don’t get bored. Ideally you’ll have a year or two of experience, but we’ll also consider a new graduate who’s bright and can demonstrate they are keen to work in this industry.
- Work on a range of bespoke research campaign projects with technology clients
- Analyse and interpret findings from research data, looking for interesting angles, prepare research charts and produce insightful analysis and meaningful hypotheses
- Be involved in quantitative and qualitative research
- Design challenging questionnaires to meet client and commercial objectives
- Co-ordinate, plan and schedule all tasks on a project, and effectively manage any project issues, risks and changes that materialise
- Brief and liaise with a range of internal teams and external partners to ensure effective project implementation and delivery
- Manage fieldwork teams and multiple projects, checking projects are on track and delivered to a high quality specification
- Manage several projects independently, and support senior colleagues on larger projects and international work
- Display a detailed understanding of individual client business issues and develop strong and lasting client relationships
- Demonstrate both an engaging writing and face to face presenting style to report back findings to clients
- Build an understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact clients
- Act as an ambassador for our work and our brand by always adhering to our strict quality standards
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level in marketing, communications, psychology, business studies, economics or similar field with exposure to market research or statistical techniques
- Solid understanding of market research from within an agency environment preferred.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong organisational skills needed to manage multiple projects, suppliers and timelines
- Excellent attention to detail when checking data
- Articulate with excellent communication skills in person and on paper
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues, and communicate results in an accessible and engaging way
- A self-motivated individual with a proven ability to handle and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, results orientated environment
- Knowledgeable and passionate about technology markets and how they operate
You will report to the Managing Director of Loudhouse
222 Grays Inn Road, London
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.
Apply for this job: