Senior UX Designer
We’re looking for a highly motivated, customer-focused Senior UX Designer to create engaging user experiences and push the limits of what our clients expect. As our first UX evangelist, you will have a huge amount of autonomy and be a hands-on designer. Working with our Creative Director, Head of Digital, creative team and the wider agency, you will be responsible for the UX and design across a range of B2B digital products. This is the ideal role for an ambitious and driven individual who enjoys being challenged and taking responsibility.
- You will take a user-centred design approach, and your day-to-day work will cover the full design spectrum, from competitor analysis, discovery of business needs and constraints, user research, scenarios, storyboards and user flows to defining site architecture, wireframing, user testing and design.
- Act as UX advocate for the agency, both internally and externally and taking the lead on all UX projects for the agency.
- Translating user, business and technical requirements into high-quality UI designs, and working with our Head of Digital to communicate your work to our front-end developers.
- Creating and maintaining documentation as required including page layouts, design systems and style guides.
- Work with our Creative Director and Head of Digital to define UX best-practices for our digital work.
- Engage with clients to conduct workshops, research and usability tests.
- Work closely with the studio and project managers to ensure expectations are being met and communicated.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You’re currently a Senior UX / Product Designer with a minimum five year’s experience.
- Expertise in the full UXD process from research, storyboards and user journeys to wireframing, testing and design.
- Confident consulting and running workshops with C-Suite client stakeholders and internal teams.
- An impressive portfolio of work demonstrating beautifully designed, user-centred digital experiences across desktop and mobile.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, including the ability to rationalise design decisions and evangelize a user-centred approach clearly and persuasively to stakeholders.
- Able to work across multiple projects and balance priorities, producing high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Strong design, typography, motion skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient in UI motion design tools (such as Principle).
- Expert knowledge in design and prototyping tools (such as Sketch, InVision, Abstract).
- Expert knowledge of creating and maintaining design systems.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, and enthusiasm for the hard work required to solve creative challenges.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Confident in working with senior members of staff and executives
You will report to the Creative Director and work alongside the studio, copy and digital team.
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.
Apply for this job: