We are looking for a seasoned studio/ops manager to join our very talented creative team. The role will be working closely with an in-house creative and development team, working across a varied client base in the technology and charity industry. Working closely with the Head of Design, Copy and Digital, the right candidate will confidently manage teams, have a level head, be confident when speaking with tact and honesty to mediate and manage team members across all departments of the business. You will understand project resourcing, costing and be able to forecast work load against sold campaign work. Above all, you will be a safe pair of hands when running projects and productions.
- Manage creative workflow for copy, design and development, liaising closely with account management, research and strategy teams to forecast resource needs
- Can plan and deliver projects to detailed, clearly defined time plans
- Can identify blockers and process improvements within the creative delivery model.
- Can manage and deliver projects from initiation to completion using an Agile Project Methodology
- Can manage relationships with key senior client contacts, managing client expectations and communicating effectively with all internal agency stakeholders
- Can create monthly forecasts and analyse historic data to identify intensive work types and arm management with planning foresight
- Manage workload for freelancers within the team, ensuring they are working on the right jobs and the Heads of have visibility to the work and their fees
- Stay abreast of team resourcing to identify any bottlenecks or capacity crunches and plan accordingly, informing stakeholders as required
- Planning and costing out projects/campaigns ahead of execution
- Drive client satisfaction across all touch points to ensure a consistent and positive experience with Octopus Group
- Protect and uphold the creative process and be an ambassador for creating great work in the right way
- Have minimum of six years’ experience in a project management, ideally within a creative/marking agency
- Are familiar assisting in writing briefs and liaise with design, development and account management teams
- Are familiar with or proficient in Wrike or similar Project management software
- Experience costing out projects – a solid understanding in production value, budgeting, clear financial communication and how to financially run efficient projects
- Experience with agency turn-around times and ways of working – good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and works well within these parameters
You will report to the Creative Director.
222 Grays Inn Road, London
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including our competitive benefits package of 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business and employee finder’s fees and lots more.